Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Passport Elite : Plug and Back Up

Western Digital recently introduced several new external storage products for Indonesia market.Data storage equipment is comprised of My Passport Elite, My Passport Essential, My Passport for Mac, and My Passport Essential SE. The fourth product is claimed smaller, smarter, and more secure than previous generation products.



All drives are equipped with USB 2.0 interface, which enable the direct drive of a user's computer USB port, without requiring a separate power supply.

There are several reasons why someone wants to buy a portable hard disk. Back up your data one of them. Realizing this, Western Digital features include easy to back up the My Passport Elite. When My Passport Elite is connected to a PC for the first time, a simple backup process will run automatically. After the first backup, the user files will be backed up automatically every time they change or add files.





My Passport portable drives are displaying the latest SmartWare ™ software latest WD.SmartWare software clearly displays the user data in the control center, giving peace to the user that the photos, video, and data are protected with a secure them. This drive also has a password protection that can be selected by the user combined with 256-bit encryption hardware is military grade, which scrambles the files before saving.

In addition, an external hard drive My Passport Elite displays and indicators measuring the capacity of the drive lock. This allows users to see the large space left on the drive.

Hard drive My Passport Essential, SE My Passport Essential and My Passport Elite from WD is designed for Windows-based PCs, while My Passport for Mac from WD is formatted for Mac computers and compatible with Apple Timemachine, integrated backup solution from Apple.SmartWare WD software works on Windows-based PCs and Mac computers and offers a choice of integration for Mac users who want an alternative to the TimeMachine or Mac with OS 10.4 that do not have to have compatibility with TimeMachine.




My Passport Essential drives from WD are offered with a choice of colors, including Pacific Blue, Real Red, Cool Silve, Arctic White and Midnight Black, and is available with a choice of 320 GB capacity, 500 GB and 640 GB. My Passport Essential drives are offered with capacities SE 750 GB and 1 TB. Drive My Passport for Mac is available with a choice of 320 GB and 500 GB. My Passport Elite is available with a choice of 3 colors, Red anodized, anodized Blue, and Charcoal Metallic, and is offered with a capacity of 320 GB, 500 GB and 640 GB. We have all the drives available in Indonesia.

0 comments

Posts a comment

 
© 2011 Frontine Blog
Designed by Blog Thiết Kế
Back to top