Saturday, February 20, 2010

About Me MJA

My name is Muchamad Jeffri Ardyansyah. I was born in Jakarta, 12 September 1991. Now I'm College in Gunadarma University. There I majored in Computer Science. Since childhood my hobby with technology, especially computers. When I was 4 years old when other kids are cool to play with cars, I play with computers that are still using the DOS operating system. Going to elementary school students, in elementary school I did not stop following the development of technology. At the time Windows 95 was launched by Microsoft. When other kids cool to play with Play Station, not so with me. Actually I also wanted to play Play Station. But my dad said something else, my father said, "Better to play computer games". That is why until now I never had a Play Station.

This photo when i elementary high school


Continued in junior high school. Like before, I always follow the development of computers. After school i and my friends always go to cyber cafes. With the internet, i know what is happening in the computer world. In The Junior High School is the first time I can install the operating system itself. Operating System that is known at the time, might still popular today, that is Windows XP Professional. Since the first time to install itself and only with a daring, I spent almost 4 hours to install it. In addition to playing a computer hobby, my other hobby is playing football . Almost every day I play football with my friends. Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo is my favorite Football players.


Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo is my favorite football player



Besides Messi and Ronaldo, the field of computer I also have an idol, Bill Gates is the founder of the giant software company, Microsoft. He was phenomenal, though not out of college, but he had many achievements that changed the world. In the future I'll want to be like him and certainly better than Bill Gates.

Bill Gates and Microsoft

Continued in high school. I went to high school 55 Jakarta. Here is I found my friends so solid.Even now I still love hanging out with my friends. In high school so many events that impressive.Starting from the first time have a girlfriend, fighting with other schools, truant until chased by the teachers against teachers and peak at the time of our graduation doodled our school clothes. In high school I had a solid football team and the feared opponent. Back on the computer, at this high school for the first time I create a blog and develop it until now. High school is a time filled with memories and not be forgotten. Said the people's high school is a time where we evolve from childhood into adulthood.

this photo when i watching football in Senayan Stadion

Now, I've studied at university Gunadarma. There, I majored in engineering informatics. This is where the beginning of all my dreams are very large. In the future I'll just dream to create a computer company that can compete with computer companies in the world, such as Microsoft, Apple, Intel, AMD, ASUS, Gigabyte and Hewlett-Packard. May all my dreams can be achieved to bring Indonesia into an advanced and respected other nations.

and this is when i graduation in high school

2 comments

Posts a comment

 
© 2011 Frontine Blog
Designed by Blog Thiết Kế
Back to top